MT4 Trading Signals
六月 16, 2014
We are delighted to announce the launch of the MetaTrader 4 Trading Signals service. This new trading feature enables clients to subscribe to the signal feeds of other traders via their MT4 platform.
Once you have decided to follow a signal provider your terminal will automatically repeat the trades of this trader on your MT4 platform.
How does it work?
- Register with MQL5 here
- Log into your MT4 account and visit the 'signals' tab in your trading terminal
- Choose a signal provider who's profile you like by checking the trading history
- Subscribe to the trading signal
- Add your community username and password
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Set up the strategy parameters: specify the % to be allocated to this strategy and fix a stop-loss
- Monitor your signals through email, web or the MT4 platform directly
- Cancel, pause or add new subscriptions
- Add credit to your MQL5 profile if you want to follow paid signals
Are you already an advanced trader?
Visit our MetaTrader 4 Trading Signals page for more information on how you can earn as a Signal Provider, read more HERE.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning client services team.